New Gym Guidelines:
- Reserve your class time online before arriving to the gym. You can do this through this website by using your email to create an account and sign up for the days/times you'd like. You will receive a confirmation email once you've signed up for each class.
- Classes will be capped at 8 members.
- We've added more class times to accommodate the smaller class sizes.
- Please only sign up for a maximum of 4 classes per week to start.
- If you cannot make a class that you have signed up for, please ensure that you cancel the class to allow for another member to sign up.
- There will be open gym Monday to Friday from 10:00am-12:00pm. This means there will be a coach in the facility, but they will not be running a regular class.
- Please arrive to the gym no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of your class time.
- Classes will be 45 minutes long to ensure that we have time to clean between classes and minimize any crossover. As soon as you have wiped down your equipment, we ask that you exit the gym.
- Please don't be late!
- Everyone MUST enter through the front door and exit through the back door.
- Stay in your allocated lane once you enter the gym. All personal belongings (gym bags, shoes, sweaters, etc.) must stay in your allocated lane with you and must leave with you when you exit the gym.
- Practice social distancing at all times, 6 feet apart.
- Please wash your hands as soon as you enter the gym and before you leave.
- Please avoid high fives and other physical contact with gym members.
- ALL equipment must be wiped down after the workout is complete with the cleaning products provided.
- Please do not share equipment with anyone.
- There will be no partner workouts.
- We've removed the couches from the lobby of the gym to ensure social distancing requirements are met. While we know the social aspect before & after class is what many people enjoy most (us too!), we ask that you avoid this at all times while inside the gym.
- We will be keeping the doors (including bay door) open as much as possible for ventilation. On cooler days, ensure you dress accordingly.
These guidelines can change at any time, we are all learning as we go but are doing our best to put the correct procedures in place to ensure we can all continue to enjoy this community in the safest way possible. If you have any questions comments, suggestions, concerns, PLEASE talk to Brent. Feel free to call (250-661-6781) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. We truly can't wait to welcome you all home!